Tuesday, September 18, 2007

the role in my life

The Role of my Life


The[UCHS1] most important role in my life is taking care of my two daughters. I have to cook clean and make sure that they have nice clothes. I am the person that who has to take them to the doctor when they’re sick. When they need to take baths then it is me who has to bathe them. The reason this is one of my roles in life because if I didn't do it no one else will. It was me who decided to have a child so it’s me who is responsible for take care of my children.
Another role in my life that I have to accomplish everyday until I succeed is going to school and making sure I get all the work done I need to graduate. It is really start my life as a responsible adult. I have done all of this to get a nice paying job that will help me take care of my daughters[UCHS2] .
The third but not least is feeding and cooking for my brothers. They don't cook, they don't like to clean so I have to cook and clean for them. All I have to cook is stuff like hamburgers and fries, fish and spaghetti. That is the easy stuff to cook so I don’t mind. Now the hard stuff is cleaning the kitchen when I am done. I have to wash the dishes clean off the mess on the stove. The real reason I clean is because they like to half do stuff. For example, washing the dishes if I had them to wash the dishes there would still be food on them and that is half doing something. If I don't do the things that I do then the house would be a big mess. I love my brothers and they love me so this is why I made what I do for them one of my life roles. Such as cooking cleaning for them but my daughters is a permanent role.
Now my role in the future is kind of the easiest. It is wrapped up with the role of going to school. If I was not going to school then to get to my goals would be impossible because what I want to be requires schooling and studying. To be a nurse I have to continue with the role of my life[UCHS3] .

[UCHS1]Where is your introduction and thesis statement?

[UCHS2]Can you give some examples of the hard work you do in school?

[UCHS3]You might want to mention that you taking care of people.

No comments: