The most important role in my life is, taking care of my two daughters. I have to cook clean and make sure that they have nice atire to wear. The reason this is one of my roles in life because if I didn't do it. Who will? It was me who decided to have a child, so that means that it is me who has to take care of my children.
Another role in my life that I have to get done everyday until I succeed is, going to school and making sure I get all the work done I need to graduate, and really start my life as a responsible adult. I have do all of this to get a nice paying job that will take care of my children the right way and not the unresponsible.
The third but not least is me feeding and cooking for my brothers. They don't cook they don't like to clean, so I have to cook and clean for them while we live in the same house hold. If I don't do the things that I do then the house wuold be a big mess. I love my brothers and they love me so this is why I made what I do for them one of my life roles.
Now my role in the future is kind of the easyiest. It is wrapped up with the role of going to school. Because if I was not going to school then to get to my goals would be impossible because what I want to be requires schooling and studying. And to be a nurse I have to continue with the role of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment