Friday, January 25, 2008
Conclusion based on Good Poetry
The conclusion I came up with is that every poem that is good also has a good percentage of ajectives, verbs, and nouns. The poem is a good poem, because good poetry doesn't use a lot of adverbs and ajectives. The linking verbs are used a little but not to much it might make the poem cheesey. Then every percentage came out to be in the 90 to 80 percent range that is good that A+ material. that just give me more ideas about my poems and can also help me keep away from all the different words that turns a good poem bad. I also learned if I use less linking and more action and ajectives my poem will be able to be read and the person reading will be interested and understand my feeling in the poem or picture what I pictured when I wrote it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment