Friday, April 18, 2008
My Vacation
The vacation I am on is so cool. I am in Eureka California it is bright as hell and also hot. As soon as I arrived I went to the beach and there were so many people out there. From all types of places. The hotel I am staying in costs 159 a night that is a lot, but there is a reason why. It has a jacuzee tub in it that can hold about 5 people. Thats only if I let five people in. The first day I arrived I couldn't wait until club hours so I could go and kick it with some poeple that seemed cool, but not to make them my buddies but just to have fun. Tomarrow I go home and I really don't want to go but my flight leaves at 2:00 pm. Yesterday was the day that I had the time of my life I drove down to Daytona Beach to go see LIL wayne he rocked that beach. Everybody was there from him to baby to dip set they were there also. I really hope to do this again I had so much fun and I spent about a grand all together. I know my credit card bill is going to be sky high but it was worth it I kicked it holla back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment